Single Lever Washing Machine Shut Off
Single Lever Washing Machine Shut Off - Check Details
- Single Lever Turns Off Both Cold and Hot Water Supplies
- Ball-Type Construction Allows Water to Flow When Lever is Placed in the Down Position and Ceases Water Flow When Lever is Placed In the Up Position
- Throttling Feature Minimizes the Shock Effect of Quick Closing Washing Machine Solenoid Valves. Lever Can Be Set In Any Position to Control Water Flow.
- Maximum Pressure: 150 PSI
- Maximum Temperature : 180 Degrees